Hey!

This blog is totally anonimous and was made by seventh grade students.

jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

When My Grandfather Died

I laid sound asleep, beneath the duvet of my bed. The streets were asleep, and everything was perfectly silent. My head stayed completely still, resting in the pillow beneath it. My little body in its pink pajama covered only half of the mattress.
Suddenly I was woken up by a constant ringing, which I recognized as the phone. “Ring, ring.” I could see the dull shine of a night light being turned on in the hall, followed by the sound of footsteps that clumsily made their way to pick up the phone. It was a quick and quiet conversation.
I twisted and turned around my bed. I sat up, and tried to listen carefully to what was going on. I struggled not to make any noise. I couldn’t make out what was happening.
“Yes.” I could make out coming out of my father-s mouth.
I heard some whispering and shuffling around. I laid back in bed still awake and confused.
My teary eyed mother, stood by my bed. She wasn-t wearing her pijamas anymore. Instead she was fully clothed but her hair wasn-t done.
“I`ll be back soon.” she said quietly.
“Ok.” I said.
After that she was gone all morning, yet nobody told me where or why. I didn’t ask either. I just went through the day. I got up, took a bath, got dressed, and ate breakfast.
Later that day, after my mom was home, I knew that I lost one of my two remaining grandparents. H e died from a Heart attack.
FGB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario