Hey!

This blog is totally anonimous and was made by seventh grade students.

jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

My best Birthday

We were riding a golf cart, my friends really knew how to drive, on the STOP signs they stopped and everything. Then the car went slower and slower until it stopped on the middle of the street we had to leave it there and then the next week on Thursday my friend decided to do it again but again with no permission but no he will not take an easy car he will take car that is inside the caddy house so you can say its battery is charged to that 100% so he, I and some other friends went on the car but know we were good kids we left the car back in place but this time we went on the car like 2 hours or even more also this time my friend did not drove very well, he went to the crazy side we went quickly without going slow and like that we were all afraid of my friend so I am planning not to go on a golf cart or motorcycle with my friend again because imagine my friend on a motorcycle we would maybe turn it over because is very easy to make a 4 wheel motorcycle go on a side but at the end all of this experiences were very cool because I love motorcycles and golf carts too so that is very good experience to talk about and at the end of the party we went to my house ate some cake and I received some gifts by my friends and cousins and aunts. Then when all the party finished I got a dinner by my mom and dad with just my cousins and we stayed to sleep and played Xbox all night and heard to music and we stud up until 3 or 4 of the morning and the next day I invited just 1 cousin but I enjoyed my birthday like 19 hours of the 24 it was the best best birthday in my life, because I almost enjoyed it all the 24 hours and I received so many gifts by so many people.
END…
VBG

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario