Hey!

This blog is totally anonimous and was made by seventh grade students.

jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

My First Pet

One time when I was like 6 or 7 years I was in my house. I was taking a shower and my mom was jumping up and down, screaming and saying that we could have a pet in our house. My father said that yes but that I needed to pick up the poops of the dog. Then my mom came and said in the door that we would have a pet!!!! Then I said yes but what it is a boy or a girl and my mom said a girl and she run to the man that was selling it. Yes I want one said my mom jumping. Then I came and I said I wanted a dog. The black man excited (because we will buy him the pet). He was like about 35 years and he was friend of my mom and his child was my friend. He had lots of pets to sell like: cats, dogs, birds, etc. Then the man opened the cage of and he came with me. Then my dog (Scooby) was like 20 centimeters, he was black with like 30% of white. YES I want this one mom. Then I ask the man what breed it was this dog. He told me it is snaucer and he is salt and pepper. Then I asked him how many years he had. He said me has 2 months.

Then when I have it I was playing all day with him. Then my cousin Karla, I invited her to my house to play with my dog. She was very excited because she likes the dogs. She was black and she had black hair and she was like 5 years. When she came into my house it pass like 40 minutes and when she was entered she fall down and she cry. We were playing with him and then we washed her. Then we run with him and then we put him in the stairs and he could not come down. Then we went to walmart and buy him a sweater and food and a thing called marabones. Then the next day I waked up and he said me look Miguel. OH whats that Scooby? I was jumping up, down, east west. I was screaming and almost dancing. No it’s another dog. YES o my god and what is a boy or girl? It’s a girl then put it with Scooby. Then what will be her name, I don’t know put it you. Then I went and I called her pinky. Then I found a big enormous box to put them in there. They were good friends until 2 weeks the female dog escape and we never see her. Know Scooby is 8 years and he has a friend called frida that has like 1 year. She is enormous, like 50 cm and she has like 4 puppies and I get one the others we sell them.

‘’Shrimp’’

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario