Hey!

This blog is totally anonimous and was made by seventh grade students.

jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

No Homework!!!

Students shouldn’t have homework and should have free time. Students shouldn’t have homework because the afternoon is for us. Afternoons should be for us to play and relax from school. I think that the morning is for working and the afternoon is to do what we want. We need free time!
Homework is review of what we did in class. I think that if that teacher asks us for the things we saw the day before then we would not review in the afternoon. If we pay attention in class we don’t need to review in the afternoons. We are intelligent enough to understand and remember things. If we understand everything we should not have any homework.
Having free time is important because we need time to relax and to do whatever we want. Homework takes time from our leisure time: In the afternoon some kids practice sports. Others have other kinds of classes the other kids may want to play or to go to the mall with their friends. We need our free time to do what we want!
In my opinion, doing homework takes a lot of time in my afternoon. I think that other kids think the same as me. Sometimes I start homework at 4:00pm and finish it at 9:00pm. When I finish my homework, I don’t have a lot of time left to do things I want. Homework is stressing and not relaxing.
Other kid’s opinions:
Jaime says: “Many of the assignments that are given as homework are nothing but busy work, drill and kill activity sheets
SNS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario