Hey!

This blog is totally anonimous and was made by seventh grade students.

miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Life Without Electricity

If electricity didn’t existed I would probably be bored to death or I´d simply spend my time looking at the sky, eating, or doing boring things that don´t need electricity. What´s certain is that my life would be way different. My life is way better on electricity.
What I would miss the most would be the computer or the air conditioner in those intensely hot summer days, and my beloved IPod. Without those things I would go mad! I think that´s kind of wrong, me depending on some objects, but that´s the way things are now, and I just can´t change it. My life and I think everybody´s depends on electricity for basically everything.
Food would be worse, because there wouldn´t be a refrigerator and things would heat up and taste horrible.
Fun would be an unknown word. People would just make up stories or look at the sky, imagining shapes for the clouds for fun, which actually is not.
Even going to the washroom would be hard! Whenever we needed hot water to bathe ourselves, we´d need to heat it up and it takes so long. Our homes would be really primitive, and things would be very simple and boring. Whenever night came, we would be in the dark, waiting for the sun´s light to come back. We might as well use candles or fire but that´s not very comfortable.
It would be especially difficult for us because we´re used to a comfortable, easy life full of machines that do almost everything. I think the progress would be really slow and countries wouldn´t make enough money, which means the economy would be bad. Without electricity our whole life would be different. Communication would be very bad and slow, many of us would be ignorant. Whenever we wished to talk to someone we wouldn´t be able to just call them by phone, we´d need to see them in person or send a card, but it would take long for it to arrive.
Life would be boring and simple.
AGOH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario