Hey!

This blog is totally anonimous and was made by seventh grade students.

jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

My Favorita Vacations

The first time I went to Disneyland was awesome. It was the first time I went on vacation to another place that was not San Antonio. Although I was little I still remember. I went to Disneyland when I graduated from kinder 3. I was like 6 years old. For me the park was enormous. I went almost too all the rides. The first day I was very excited. The climate was very hot.
My grandparents, my parents, my aunt, my brother, and me all went to Disneyland. We were all happy. Disney is for all ages, so the attractions were for the entire family, well almost because my brother was like 4 years old so he really did not enter to all the rides. It was funny because almost on the rides I found pennies. My brother said “Why am not so fortunate.” I laughed. When it was time to eat we ate big hamburgers with fried potatoes and soda.
After, we took photos with the Disney characters. In Disneyland there are 2 parks Disney and Disney California Adventure. When we went to Disney California Adventure after eating, I said “Mom I want to go to the roller coaster of Mickey Mouse.” then she said, “If I go now to the roller coaster I will vomit.” I said ok, so we went until night. At night was better because all the lights were on, so it was beautiful. When the day finished we went to see the Disneyland parade show, it was also beautiful.
When we arrived at the hotel, our feet hurt a lot. The next days were also very fun. The other days we went to the rides we did not go the days before. In the last day was sad because Disney was an experience we will never forget. After arriving to Torreon we had a lot of things to talk about. Also we had a lot of new things to use. The stores were also fantastic. We had great vacations.
SNS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario