Hey!

This blog is totally anonimous and was made by seventh grade students.

jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

My Autobiography

The Meaning of my Name and the Way it Suits Me
There are many meanings of my name, but two of them are: “Sea Star” and “Wookiee Princess”. I guess being a sea star is cute, but being a Wookiee Princess is actually depressing. if you don’t know what Wookiee means… you are very lucky. Because Wookiee was the name of a very hairy race from the movie “Star Wars”. Unfortunately the most famous Wookiee is called Chewbacca. The fact is that the only way my name suits me, is because of the combination of names. My grandmother is called Maria and the other grandmother (my mom’s mom) was called Ana, so my name is a combination of the two names.
On the other hand, there is actually an animal that I think that matches with me. The BEE. The bee is one of the most hardworking organisms, and I consider myself as a hardworking person. Bees are always preventing, like I always try to do. Besides that, some people say that if I only had a little bit more energy I will start buzzing just like a bee.
My Childhood
As everyone else my childhood is a huge part of my life, full of wonderful moments and the best experiences. When I was about one year and a half, I had the chance to watch snowing here in Torreon. I consider it something very special because it will never happen again. My kinder garden was the only chance I had to be in a Montessori, at that school I developed every possible ability I had. From things like learning to otherones like excavating. I remember my father used to call me Sapo-Topo-Cocodrilo (Toad-Mole-Cocodrile).he used to call me like that because while I was waiting for them to pick me up, I used to play in the mud. that nickname stayed with me until I finished kinder garden, and I began the elementary school at other city or town near from here called Jimenez. School was different for me, because besides my friends I don’t remember a lot of thing about it. I remember I was seven years old when I learnt to ride my bike. Eight when I got my motorcycle and nine when I learnt how to ride a Yet Ski. I also remember that every month we would g shopping to “El Paso” because it was very near, and that we would organized camps with friends very frequently. My cousins were also very important because every time I visited them the time we spent together was very special. The last thing, and the one I like more about my childhood was my best friend. Her name was Jessica, and she was my neighbor. We met each other because of our mothers. I used to go to her house almost every day. I remember that the games we used to play were extremely silly and crazy, but we used to spend hours playing them. I visit her almost every vacation and she will always be my friend.
About Me
In a very descriptive way I would say that the adjectives that best describe me are: creative, hard working and talkative. In my whole life people has told me I am creative. Until I am thirteen years old I am starting to realize that it might be truth. I know I am hardworking because I have tested in so many ways and I have had lots of good results. I am talkative because sometime talking feels like a necessity for me. Unfortunately since a few years ago, chatting has given my some difficulties between school and me.
My Future Goals
In ten years everything could change, and I am not able to decide my future, but I can dream about what I would like it to be. In ten years I must be at collage. If I am lucky, I would be in a collage form a foreign country. After that my goal is to succeed in whichever career I studied. With the money I earned travel to a few places. Places such as Europe, Dubai, New Zeeland and Alaska. Meet someone, get married, have children and raise them in the city or town where most of my family lives.
MCC

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario